Notifications are skipped for two reason:
- The user has reach the team specified flood protection limit for that notification type.
- The user was set to Do Not Disturb and there was no one available in the next escalation chain stage.
- You have an escalation with a primary or secondary on-call stage, but no one is currently scheduled to be on-call.
Default flood protection settings are:
- Email: 5 notifications within 5 minutes
- SMS: 3 notifications within 5 minutes
- Voice: 1 notification within 5 minutes
Flood protection settings can be changed by team managers and administrators under the team configuration, flood protection settings tab.